Throat Cancer Symptoms are described below. If you think you have throat cancer symptoms, do not be afraid. Many people have benefited from herbal remedies such as ellagic acid, essiac, and graviola; and electromedicine offers Rife, Lakhovsky, and Beck devices. The cause of cancer is an overly acid diet that turn symbiotic organisms into parasites. Prevention is as simple as maintaining an alkaline diet.
Throat cancer, also known as cancer of the glottis, laryngeal cancer, and vocal cord cancer, involves the throat or pharynx, a hollow tube that starts behind the nose and goes down to the neck to become part of the esophagus, the tube that goes to the stomach. Smoking and chewing tobacco, and alcohol use, are known factors that contribute to the risk of throat cancer. Most throat cancer occurs in adults over the age of 50, and men get it ten times more frequently than women.
Throat Cancer Symptoms
• A lump on the neck, lip, mouth or in the throat
• A sore throat that does not go away in 1 to 2 weeks
• Pain or difficulty in chewing or swallowing
• A change in the pitch or quality of the voice (it may sound weak, scratchy, breathy, or husky)
• A new hoarseness in the voice that does not go away in 1 or 2 weeks
• Trouble breathing
• Trouble speaking
• Pain in the ears
• Swelling of the jaw
• Frequent headaches
• Blocked sinuses that will not clear
• Bleeding through the nose
• Pain in the upper teeth
• Swelling in the eyes
• Chronic sinus infections that do not go away when treated with antibiotics
• Numbness or paralysis of the muscles of the face
• Pain in the face or neck that does not go away
• Swollen lymph glands in the neck
• Traces of blood in the saliva
• Coughing up blood
• A white or red patch on the gums, tongue, or lining of the mouth
• Unintentional weight loss.
You can find pictures of throat cancer here.
Modern medicine cannot explain what causes cancer. Prevention is in reality early detection, and damage can be done before symptoms become visible. Maybe it would be prudent to learn what causes cancer; then you will be able to prevent it. If you have cancer, many people have benefited from natural cures that do not require cut and burn surgery, chemotherapy, or radiation.