Healthy eating habits will promote an alkaline diet and prevent cancer.
Suggested healthy eating habits
If you do not follow all these habits, you create doubt. If your health is in crisis, try to avoid doubt.
• Eat 80% alkaline reacting, and 20% acid reacting foods. This is the most important of all the points.
• You should be eating foods according to your type; one diet does not fit all.
• Eat unadulterated fresh live food in its natural form.
• Eat some raw uncooked food with each meal.
• Do not destroy the food before you eat it.
• Observe proper food combining.
• Let your food digest.
• Eating superfoods will provide nutrients missing in your food.
• Take mineral supplements; farming practices have depleted the foods of minerals.
• Take essential fatty acids (EFAs) supplements.
• Take anti-oxidants.
• Drink plenty of purified water, avoid tap water. Consider the energetic properties.
• Avoid eating: genetically altered food, aspartame, canola oil, hydrogenated oil, MSG, and processed food.
All of these habits are detailed on the Nutrition For Immunity page.
Today's science does not know what causes cancer or the means to prevent it, but Alternative Medicine does. Once you know the cause of cancer, you can prevent it, or a recurrence. By eating an alkaline diet, and monitoring how well you are doing through measuring urine with inexpensive pH test paper, you take the most important step to feeling good and staying healthy, and as a bonus you are also preventing cancer.
All cancers have the same origin in ones biological terrain as charted by Professor Vincent of France in the 1920s. He correlated biological terrain with the onset of cancer. A healthy terrain cannot get cancer, while a debased terrain cannot avoid it. Terrain is mainly due to what one is eating.
To learn more, click the following: