Brest Cancer Symptoms are found below, and links to Alternative Medicine cures are to the left. Herbal cures include essiac, ellagic acid, and graviola, and electromedicine cures include Rife, Beck, and Lakhovsky devices. Cancer is caused by symbiotic organisms that become parasites when the diet becomes too acidic. Learn how to prevent cancer with an alkaline diet. (Properly spelled breast, this page is for the search engines).
Modern medicine does not know the cause of cancer or the means to
prevent it, but Alternative Medicine does. Once you know the cause of
cancer, you can prevent it by monitoring urine pH and regulating your
diet. It's as easy as that.
Brest Cancer SymptomsWhen brest cancer first occurs, there may be no symptoms at all. Lumps and tumors may not be visible until damage has been done. Brest cancer symptoms are common to a number of other unrelated and non-serious conditions apart from brest cancer.
• A lump or thickening in or near the brest or underarm area, but 8 out of 10 brest lumps are non-cancerous.
• A change in the size or shape of the brest.
• A fluid or pus discharge from the nipple, usually bloody or clear to yellow or green.
• The feel of the skin of the brest, areola, or nipple may become scaly, red, puckered, dimpled, or inverted; it may develops a rash, or the color may change.
• The nipple may become itchy or burning.
• Veins on the surface of the skin are more prominent on one brest.
• There may be bone pain.
• There may be persistent pain or tenderness in the brest or underarm area.
• There may be weight loss.
• Swelling of one arm
• Skin ulceration.
If you have the above symptoms, wouldn't it be better to treat the cause of cancer rather than the symptoms? If you learn the cause, you will be able to take steps to prevent it's recurrence.
Be sure to click
Choose Your Cancer Cure