Many Types of Breast Cancer are described below. This site
promotes natural gentle alternative medicine remedies, which may be a
better first step than the cut, poison, and burn approach of surgery,
The different types of breast cancers are categorized by where the cancer is located, and
whether it has a tendency to spread.
Types of breast cancer include:
• Adenocarcinoma - Cancer that develops in glandular tissue.
• In situ - A cancer that does not spread is said to be in situ, or in place.
• Ductal carcinoma in situ - Cancer that develops solely in the milk ducts that transport milk to the nipple.
• Ductal carcinoma Infiltrating (or invasive) - Cancer that spreads to nearby tissue. This
is the most common, and has the worst prognosis.
• Lobular carcinoma in situ - Cancer that develops solely in the lobules where breast milk is formed.
• Lobular carcinoma Infiltrating (or invasive) - Cancer that spreads to nearby tissue.
Inflammatory breast cancer - the breast tissue is warm and appears red.
It tends to spread quickly.
• Medullary carcinoma - Cancer that originates in the central breast tissue.
• Mucinous carcinoma - Represents only 2% of breast cancers, they tend not to spread to lymph nodes.
• Paget's disease - A variant of Ductal carcinoma in situ in which cancer cells spread up as far as the nipple
• Phyllodes tumor - A rare form that is usually benign, but can be malignant. Appears as a lump that can grow to large size.
• Tubular carcinoma - These make up about 3% of invasive breast cancers.
This site is not concerned with where in the body cancer occurs,
because all cancers, breast or otherwise, have the same origin in ones biological terrain as
charted by Professor Vincent of France in the 1920s. He correlated
biological terrain with the onset of cancer. A healthy terrain cannot get
cancer, while a debased terrain cannot avoid it. Terrain is mainly due
to ones diet.
Professor Vincent's Biological Terrain Chart
Today's medicine does not know the cause of cancer or the means to
prevent it, but Alternative Medicine does. Cancer is caused by symbiotic
organisms that become parasitic when you consume a too-acid diet. You can prevent it,
or a recurrence, by eating an
anti-cancer diet, and
monitoring urine pH with inexpensive
pH test strips to be sure you
are on track. It's as easy as that.
If you have cancer, Alternative Medicine offers herbal remedies including
essiac, ellagic acid, and graviola, and electromedicine therapies include
Rife, Beck, and Lakhovsky devices. Learn how to prevent cancer with an
alkaline diet. Be sure to click the following:
Breast Cancer Treatment
Inflammatory Breast Cancer
Metastatic Breast Cancer
Stages of Cancer
Prevention and Cause
|Do you run a site that should be listed here? Link to this site and then tell us about it.